What you can expect from Hallowtree:
- Hard working, helpful and highly motivated volunteer staff who always do their best.
- Unique experiences.
- Clean and modern facilities.
- Range of programme activities and advice on your own programme.
- The opportunity to meet other scout groups.
What Hallowtree expects from you:
- To follow your Scout Promise & Law.
- To let us know of any problems during your stay.
- To respect other groups and our staff.
- To help staff with cleaning the facilities you use.
- To leave your accommodation or campsite clean and tidy.
- To positively represent scouting during your stay and out and about locally.